Selinsgrove Area Community Pool Rules
All patrons should read and understand the rules prior to using the property/pool. Rules are also posted at the slide, diving board, and splash pad.
1. All questions/comments should be addressed to the front desk or Manager on duty. Do not approach the lifeguard chairs except in an emergency.
2. Prohibited on property (including the parking lot & walk path on the hill):
a. tobacco products of any kind, vaping/e-cigarettes
e. swearing/derogatory language
3. Children aged 11 and under must be always supervised by an individual 16 or older. If not potty trained, a SWIM DIAPER MUST be worn in the pool and splash pad.
4. No running, pushing or horseplay anywhere on the property to include the parking lot. Safety is our #1 priority. Any violation of the rules could result in level of disciplinary action: warning, benching, or removal from the property will be enforced. The SARI Pool Board and Management reserve the right to add to this list as deemed appropriate. If patrons are behaving recklessly or inappropriately, then the Management reserves the right to restore the environment to a safe and environmental atmosphere. Food and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted but we do have a concession stand. All food must remain in the grass area, at the tables, or at the pavilion if not in use for a private party. Be mindful of inclement weather. Selinsgrove Area Community Pool does not offer refunds in the event of a storm delay or closing due to inclement weather.
Slide Rules: (Proficient swimmers only)
1. All sliders MUST be able to swim to the ladder.
2. Be sure the landing area is clear before entering the slide.
3. No floatation devices or other accessories on the slides (to include arm floats).
4. You must go down the slide feet first on backside only.
5. Swim straight to the ladder once you resurface to keep the slide line moving.
6. If a lifeguard or staff member instructs you to correct behavior/actions on the slide, do so or be banned from the apparatus.
Diving Board Rules: (Proficient swimmers only)
1. One person on the board at any time while the next person waits on the concrete pad
for that current diver to swim to the ladder/exiting the pool.
2. All divers MUST be able to swim to the ladder.
3. No floatation devices or other accessories on the diving board (to include arm floats).
4. No running on the diving board.
5. Swim straight to the ladder once you resurface to keep the diving board line moving.
6. If a lifeguard or staff member instructs you to correct behavior/actions on the diving board, do so or be banned from the apparatus.
Splash Pad Rules:
1. All patrons are welcome to use the splash pad.
2. Just as on any part of the property: no running or horseplay.
3. Do not climb on splash pad features.
4. If a lifeguard or staff member instructs you to correct behavior/actions in the splash pad area, do so or be banned from that area.