The Selinsgrove Area Community Pool, located at 30 Linda Lane in Selinsgrove, continues to be a gathering place for splashes, laughter and family fun!
Its volunteer Board of Directors is dedicated to maintaining this community treasure for future generations.
The pool has three distinct areas: a shallow section, zero-depth entry to 3 feet deep, perfect for beginner swimmers and wheel-chair access, a mid-section 3 to 5 feet deep, and a dive and slide section, 5 to 12 feet deep.
Competitive swim lanes were recently added to allow the Selinsgrove Stingrays summer swim team to host practices and meets onsite.
Opening Summer 2022, a NEW interactive Splash Pad will feature sprayers, fountains, waterfalls, dump buckets and a playful Selinsgrove Seal to delight children of all ages and abilities.
- NEW Interactive spash pad
- Zero-depth entry for handicapped accessibility
- T-Cross bar and rain drop fountain
- NEW Diving Board
- Enclosed tube slide
- Over 95 lounge chairs
- Over 25 Shade Umbrellas
- Shade Pavilion with Picnic tables.
- Concession Stand by Bella’s Pizza
- Lap Swimming: 5-7PM
- Half Price after 5PM
- Smoke-Free, Alcohol-free environment
- Bathhouse Facilities
- FREE admission on Memorial Day
Classes & Services
- Red Cross Swim Lessons
- Private Party Rentals (For All Occasions): Birthdays, Teams, Reunions, Organizations
- PADI Open Water Scuba Course
- Free Water Aerobics classes
- Yoga Classes
- Home of Stingrays Summer Swim Team
- Lifeguard Training Classes
- Annual Dash & Splash 5K
The pool provides a wholesome atmosphere for physical activity and family fun. We ask our patrons to cooperate and abide by the Pool’s rules to maintain a clean, safe and child-friendly environment. For more info, visit selinsgrovepool.org and follow @SelinsgrovePool on Facebook. To make a tax-deductible donation, contact Treasurer Mike Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.